Come Join us to Honor our Person of the Year, Décio Oddone,
Director-General of the Brazilian Agency for Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP).
And Equinor, a renowned Norwegian multinational petroleum and wind energy company elected as Bratecc's Company of the Year in recognition to their commitment to the development of the Oil & Gas sector in Brazil.
This year, we are introducing a new award: Entrepreneurship of the Year.
Radix is an engineering and software development company, 100% Brazilian-owned and based in Houston - TX, will be the first company to receive our Entrepreneurship of the Year Award in recognition of the excellent results achieved in the American market since its inception just a few years ago.
Similarly to the 2018 ceremony, guests will have the chance to interact with top corporate decision makers and government officials such as:
- Amb. José Borges dos Santos Júnior, Consul General of Brazil and Honorary President of BRATECC
- Renata Isfer, Secretary of Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels of the Brazil's Ministry of Mines and Energy
- Roberto Ardenghy,Chief Institutional Relations Officer at Petrobras
- Ulisses Sperandio, Global Sales Trainer & Coach at Schlumberger and President at BRATECC
- Clarissa Lins, President IBP - Instituto Brasileiro de Petróleo, Gás e Biocumbustíveis