Name: Decommissioning and Life Extension for Oilfields
Date: March 28, 2019
Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM CDT
Brazil has 150 offshore production units in which 54% have more than 25 years. Annual expenditures with decommissioning are expected to reach an average of US$ 800 million in the next 3 years. Government agencies are working to set out the rules for this decommissioning wave as well as to reduce uncertainties for companies which want to buy and produce more oil from mature fields.
The Brazil-Texas Chamber of Commerce invited the main players to discuss the measures and steps to reduce uncertainties to the market. Join us on March 28 at the Petrobras Auditorium to discuss this relevant topic for the oil service industry.
1:30pm - 2:00pm: Registration and Networking
2:00pm - 2:15pm: Welcome, Introduction and Opening Presentation
2:15pm - 2:30pm: ANP: Perspective on Decommissioning and Life Extension
2:30pm - 2:45pm: PetroRio: Dealing With Decommissioning Uncertainties and Challenges in Mature Fields Production
2:45pm - 3:00pm: Coffee Break and Networking
3:00pm - 3:15pm: IBAMA: Perspective on Decommissioning and Life Extension
3:15pm - 3:30pm: TSB: Managing Decommissioning Uncertainties
3:30pm - 3:45pm: Stress Engineering: Decommissioning of Subsea Pipelines and Wells
3:45pm - 4:00pm: Discussion
Welcome: Brendan Kelly, CGBP Senior International Trade Specialist/EnergyTeam/Houston, U.S. Commercial Service | U.S. Department of Commerce | International Trade Administration
Presentations and Panel Discussion Followed by a Q&A Session:
- Carlos Agenor Onofre Cabral, Superintendent of Environment and Operational Security, ANP - National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (Live Video)
- Francisco Fernandes, Operations Manager, PetroRio
- Bruno Oliveira, Decommissioning Group, IBAMA, Ministry of Environment of Brazil (Live Video)
- Steve Spease, Principal, TSB Offshore, Inc..
- Armando Rebello, Manager ? DW RUPE ? Deep Water Response to Underwater Pipeline Emergencies, Stress Engineering
- Mediator: Buford Pollet, AAPG Subcommittee Chair at OTC, EMC Law PLLC
For More Details please visit our website or contact us at email@example.com or call (713)783-9299